Gym opening times: Monday-Friday: 6am-8pm Saturday & Sunday: 8am-12pm
1. Our memberships are available for minimum term of 1, 6 or 12 months.
2. All payments are to be made via Direct Debit on the 1st of every month.
3. If you are paying by direct debit and you fall behind with your membership fees and this is not caused by bank error, we may suspend or cancel your membership.We may pass your details to a debt collection company to recover any outstanding payments.
4. Once a member, you will need to download our Fonseca Fitness App in order to book onto classes.
5. If you are on any membership, apart from Mum & Baby you are welcome to access any of our classes.
6. If you sign up for personal training with any of our coaches, you will be invoiced in arrears for the month you have trained. These payments are due on the 1st of every month.
7. The prices, availabilities and ability to have physical or virtual personal training is dictated by the trainer themselves, as self-employed.
8. You can book classes in advance via our App.
9. We may disable your access to the booking class system if we deem that you're booking and not attending at a high frequency.
10. If you need to take a temporary break from your membership for any reason you can freeze your membership for 1 month at a time. To still have access to our facebook support group & App this will be charged at £15 per month whilst your full membership is frozen. You must request to freeze your membership at least 5 days before your DD is due.